“I help people crack the job application process to get the right job by empowering them with profound HR, psychological and leadership expertise.“
Coaching with me:
Ayse Semiz-Ewald is a true HR expert and an experienced people manager. As a business coach and an external HR consultant, Ayse advises individuals and companies on HR topics. Her mission is to help underrepresented groups advance and with that to increase diversity in leadership positions overall. This is how she wants to bring more color to management levels.
“Being an HR professional, I have a lot of insider knowledge. Let’s see together how we can use this knowledge to get you where you want to be.”
- studied psychology in Münster, Germany (B.Sc./M.Sc.)
- worked for companies like E.ON, EY, Zalando and Wayfair
- partnered with organizations like PANDA, MentorMe, DaMigra and top universities in Germany
- coached 100+ individuals on career related matters
- hosts a podcast (“FemForward”) and shared her knowledge with her instagram followers
- is married and has a daughter
Do you want to have an intro call with Ayse? Get in touch to request your intro call – you can decide after if you like to do the coaching with them.
Want to keep looking?
Chances are high, there is someone among our coaches who really gets you. Someone who understand your hopes and aspirations but also the industry you come from or would like to set foot in. From identifying your purpose to implementing practical changes, drafting your CV or your Business Plan – we got you covered. Who should be your coach?