“I offer Systemic Coaching for multi-talented people – during which you will gain more clarity regarding your vision, be able to make decisions and take the next steps on your very own path.”
Coaching with me:
When you think about what’s next in life, want to make a decision or give your life another direction, do you recognize that there are different inner voices, sometimes with different ideas which decision best to make?
Maybe you are talking about it with your friends, weighting options while you are lying awake at night. The mind is one tool we have at our disposal, but what happens if you include your body and emotions in the process? I work with the whole person, that means that we use all the resources available to you, so you can find solutions that are not available with your mind alone.
In doing so, I work in a systemic-solution-oriented way and draw on my knowledge from my studies in psychology as well as practical experience from my many years.
- Studied Social Sciences with a focus on Psychology and Sociology in Amsterdam
- Became a mediator for conflict resolution and finished a two year training in systemic counseling
- Guided school classes in the “wilderness” of the Harz mountains as an experiential educator (Erlebnispädagoge) and cares deeply for nature and our environment
- Alumni of the Leadership³ Academy for collective leadership
- Is convinced that in order to enable lasting change we first have to radically accept where we are and act from a place of compassion and kindness towards ourselves