“By offering a space for self-reflection, mindfulness and personal growth, I help people connect to a deeper sense of purpose, accompanying them on their journey to a fulfilling career.“
Coaching with me:
It took me years to find grow into a career which felt like home. My life turned around when I stopped worrying about what I wanted to do and instead concentrated on who I wanted to be. In the process I discovered coaching and finally breathed a sigh of relief. I now work as a certified systemic job coach. My approach is influenced by mindfulness and existentialism.
- Completed a PhD in Intellectual History from Oxford University
- Moved to Berlin from London in 2016
- Became a systemic coach after a year training
- Did two years of therapy and became a much happier person in the process
- Discovered and integrated existentialism and mindfulness as coaching (and life) approaches