‘Through intentional change and embodiment practices, I support those who are overwhelmed or burnt-out find rejuvenation and step back into their personal and professional lives with connection and clarity.’
Coaching with me:
I believe that supporting people to connect with their truth and thrive in what they most desire in life is what I was put on Earth to do. My gift is helping others articulate their needs, build a kinder relationship with themselves, and intentionally bring what they most desire into action.
- I am a twin and was raised by a single mother who is a Vipassana meditation teacher and Buddhist scholar.
- I began dancing at six and have been a yoga student since I was 12. I did my first Pilates certification at 18.
- I discovered rave culture at 15 and have been a part of its rich culture ever since.
- I have over a decade of experience in creative production and creative business development consulting.
- I’m the co-founder of MONOM – Berlin’s Center for Spatial Sound, and I’ve opened another venue in Budapest dedicated to spatial sound and immersive arts.
- I’m trauma-informed, and my certifications span conscious leadership development, business coaching, practical neuroscience applications, and somatics.
Do you want to get to know Gratia?
Book an intro call with our Team to get started.
Want to keep looking?
Chances are high, there is someone among our coaches who really gets you. Someone who understand your hopes and aspirations but also the industry you come from or would like to set foot in. From identifying your purpose to implementing practical changes, drafting your CV or your Business Plan – we got you covered. Who should be your coach?